Totally Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting for a Mechanic/MOT Tester for our client based within the Coventry area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out service and inspection routines, MOT testing and repairing vehicles in a professional manner.
- Conduct MOT tests on vehicles following company procedure.
- Diagnose vehicle malfunctions and recommend/perform appropriate repairs.
- Repair and fix brakes, both pads and disks required.
- Change tyres, tyre repair.
- Complete all paperwork in detail as required.
- Ensure effective use of technical knowledge and skills.
- Be committed to delivering outstanding levels of customer service.
- Candidates must a 1+ years’ experience working within a similar role/environment.
- Hold a valid MOT licence along with knowledge of current MOT standards.
- Be a keen and reliable worker, organised and focused.
- Own tools are preferred but not essential.
- Own transport with a valid driving licence is also preferred but not essential.
This is a Monday to Friday role - 8am start until 17.30pm with the requirement to work alternative Saturdays - 8am until 13.00pm.
Interviews are available as soon as possible for suitable candidates. To apply please email your CV to Nicole Gardner at Totally Recruitment.