Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
Field Based (Central England)
Up to £28,000 (Plus commission, OTE £50,000) - Plus Company Car & Excellent benefits
9.00am - 5.00pm
35 hours per week
***You will ideally reside in Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool or Sheffield or surrounding areas***
Are you an ambitious, target driven individual seeking an exciting career opportunity?
Do you have field based experience within a similar consultative role?
Are you confident with delivering presentations to high level clientele?
If you answered yes to the above then we'd like to hear from you ASAP!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join a prestigious organisation, primarily covering Central England.
This is a customer focused, sales position where the priority is to secure new and renewal business, as well as identifying new commercial opportunities through the companies' client's portfolio.
The role will involve working from home so will require someone who has a great deal of self-motivation, able to prioritise their own calendar and manage their workload.
- Develop face to face customer partnerships with key account customers, striving to achieve revenue retention targets and maximising new sales opportunities with existing customers.
- Identifying decision makers, arranging customer visits, increasing and building customer engagement.
- Delivering product demonstrations and presentations, projecting a positive and professional image of the company and resourcefully outlining the benefits of each product.
- To be the main point of contact for large Accounts including multi sites.
- Able to efficiently complete all associated customer correspondence and administration tasks to a high standard and within reasonable time frames.
Skills, Experience & Attributes
- Successful candidates will already have experience within a similar role, specifically field based Account management.
- A proven track record of developing new business and developing strong relationships within large organisations.
- Highly results focused, capable of meeting deadlines and working to quarterly targets.
- Able to confidently communicate in an effective and concise fashion
- A high degree of flexibility with travel
- A strong educational background, particularly within mathematics and numeracy, alongside proficient IT skills.
- An enthusiastic individual who can represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- An ambitious career minded individual who will grasp this opportunity with both hands.
- Able to develop specialised knowledge in allocated products and deliver this information to customers.
Please see the postcodes you will be responsible for:
SR, HG, DH, CA, NG, FY, DN, TS, WF, LN, DE, BB, LS, OL, HD, S, BL, DL, HU, HX, M, WN, L, LA, PR, SK, BD, WA, YO, CW
Benefits of the role include:
- Competitive salary, pension and insurances
- Holidays - 25 per annum plus bank holidays, increasing with service
- Rewards and Recognition
- Maternity and paternity
- Training and development
- Corporate social responsibility
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in a Sales Account Manager, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.