Assistant Management Accountant
Job Description: Assistant Management Accountant
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 pa plus benefits.
Our client is an award-winning company with a track record of impressive growth and fantastic employee recognition and satisfaction. They are now looking to attract the services of a talented and high-calibre Assistant Management Accountant to join their accounting department. Based at their Head Office in central Leamington Spa, you can expect support and career development as well as a lovely working environment with a great team around you and a very talented collective throughout this exciting and market-leading business.
- Aiding the Head of Finance in the production of monthly management accounts
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Head Office Invoices
- Nominal journals
- Staff Expenses
- Reports on Debtors and Creditors
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Reconciling client accounts to trial balance
- Production of client trading accounts
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Quarterly VAT Return preparation
- Reconciling / Checking Balance sheet Codes
- Various Reporting consolidation for management accounts
Required Skills and Experience:
- AAT studier (ideally), study support will be offered (with conditions).
- You must have a solid minimum of 2 years of finance & accounting experience.
- A broad knowledge and experience of typical management accounting processes and procedures.
- You must have excellent systems knowledge and be highly competent with Excel. Our client uses Microsoft Dynamics (GP2015) so any experience with that would be viewed very positively.
- You must have a proactive attitude, be confident and robust to deal with various other departments in the company and be comfortable working in a buzzy and (sometimes) pressured environment, with deadlines.
If you feel that you have the requisite skills and experience, please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.