Junior Medical Secretary
Our client specialise are a well-known clinic specialising in physiotherapy services for all dance, sport and general musculoskeletal injuries. Based in the heart of the West End, they are looking for an entry level Medical Secretary to join their team and support their current procedures. As an entry level Medical Secretary, our client is offering support and training and has made clear that progression is possible. The candidate will need to be professional and respect the importance of client confidentiality as many regular clients are high profile.
Responsibilities will include;
- Arrange appointments, liaising with internal and external departments.
- Manage correspondence and telephone enquiries as directed.
- Maintain and file accurate records.
- Prioritise work to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain stationary/stock levels.
- Use clinic computer system: DGL Practice Manager.
- Responsible for compilation of clinic lists and ensuring relevant departments receive a copy.
- Ensure the unit Administrator is kept informed of all issues relating to the Clinics.
- Maintain a documented record of any issues arising from the relevant Clinics, i.e. complaints and ensure that the Unit Administrator is notified.
- Responsible for all clinical correspondence and audiotyping.
The applicant for the position of Medical Secretary will need to require;
- Good spoken and written English
- Computer literate; ideally with DGL but not essential as training is provided
- Good positive attitude
- work from 11am till 7pm Monday to Friday
- Willing to work one Saturday part time per month [9am till 3pm]
- Willing to work some Bank Holidays Part time [10am till 4pm]
If you feel this position is what you have been looking for, we look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch shortly.