Brand new role available for a proactive Credit Controller with excellent communication skills and a passion for travel to join a fast growing Business in Central London.
The Palatinate Group Limited is a UK-based leisure and holiday specialist based in the trendy Farringdon area of London. Our business is focused on providing bespoke packages in the golf, spa, cycling, horse racing and LGBT markets through our portfolio of sites. The majority of our business is currently generated through Yourgolftravel.com and Spabreaks.com, both of which have experienced an impressive rate of growth over recent years. With a team of over 220 employees we are dedicated not only to growing and improving our current sites, but also to developing and launching new sites, constantly growing our portfolio and retaining the buzz that comes with the 'start-up’ feel and culture
This role will work closely with the Sales, Customer Services and Product Managers of the business and also with their customers to ensure an outstanding and consistent level of service as well as enhancing processes and procedures with the credit function.
Here at Your Golf Travel we value our customers greatly therefore although this role will involve a firm and fair approach, you will need to have a real flair for excellent customer service.
Typical duties will include:
- Collecting payments from Customers in line with set terms
- Chasing payments via telephone and email
- Account reconciliations
- Allocation of payments & credits
- Produce weekly and monthly report
- Liaise with other departments regarding customer disputes and requirements
- Working towards compliance and KPI's on a daily basis
- Adhoc duties required by your Line Manager
Skills & Experience:
- Previous credit control experience
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, any knowldge of sage would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- You will have a natural ability to maintain relationships, both internal and external
- Persuasive demeanour
- Strong Negotiation skills
- You will need to be able to work in a team environment but also on your own initiative and have a proven track record of working within assigned targets.