Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Payroll Administrator for their client based in Spalding.
This Payroll Administrator role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As a Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for the completion of weekly payroll. You will manage the time and absence system effectively ensuring that pay to employees is on time and correct. You will also be required to provide administrative support to the HR team.
- Process weekly payroll
- Administer time and absence system
- Manage all employee holiday administration
- Manage the process of all agency timesheets in a timely manner
- New starter processing P45/P46, mortgage, references, benefit forms, sick forms and expenses
- Provide admin support to HR and line managers
- Ensure personnel files for all employees are present
- Strong Excel and Word skills (ESSENTIAL)
- Flexible approach to hours in order to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in food manufacturing (DESIRABLE)
- Experience within payroll (DESIRABLE)
This is a full time Payroll Administrator permanent position, 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday, offering an annual salary of £18,000 - £19,000 plus annual company benefits.
If this Payroll Administrator position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Adam at Coulter Elite Resourcing. Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.