UX/UI Designer - Well-funded Digital Health Company - London - Up to £45K
My client who is on a mission to improve and save millions of lives globally are looking for a talented UX/UI designer to join their team. As a Digital Health comapny they build products to monitor and understand their health, and software that empowers health professionals to achieve better outcomes with their patients.
Who we are looking for:
Their customers and users play the most important role in building our products.
- You will be someone who can work in a team to build fanstastic user experiences involving customrs and users.
- You can embrace and adapt to change and experiment.
- You will understand the principles of psychology and behavioural science to motivate users.
- Value users' feedback.
The most important characteristic is that you can wear many hats across the product lifecycle - you’ll love getting your hands dirty with great UX / UI design and you’ll have a passion for playing a lead role in envisioning their product roadmap and strategy. Working closely with the founders of the company, you will combine service design and user experience to create brilliant user journeys.
- Design related degree or relevant experience.
- Proficiency with Photoshop,Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Invision, HTML, CSS
- Expansive thinking and user centric design principles
- Wizardry to seamlessly weave iconography, typography, colour, motion and texture into the products to delight, inspire, engage and excite users
- Previous start up experience - a bonus