Affiliates & Partnerships Manager
Ofcourse.co.uk is a rapidly growing online learning marketplace. We aim to become the prime digital location in the UK for people who want to learn or teach skills online.
We have seen huge demand for people looking to learn about a new career (e.g. digital marketing) or how to get better at their current job (Excel or presentation skills) to people searching for their vocation (dog grooming to forensic psychology!)
Our learners will have the opportunity to learn about these new skills through online courses created by subject matter experts.
These experts will have the opportunity to monetise their expertise through charging learners for their courses, based on their level of experience and the length and content of their course.
OfCourse currently works with over 20 ecommerce partners across 5 countries who are promoting our course content.
This role requires an expert salesperson to work with these partners to ensure that our courses are getting maximum exposure and revenue, as well as negotiating deals to promote newly created content.
You will be a big believer in our mission and won’t take no for an answer. Our courses are high quality, engaging and delivered by experts, and you will need to demonstrate this to our partners on a daily basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating exposure and promotion of courses with third party ecommerce resellers and online influencers
- Expanding our list of ecommerce partners and the countries in which we are doing business
- Ensure that a minimum number of our courses are promoted each week and month
- Liaise with our partners on courses they really want, and feed this back to our Teacher Acquisition and Content teams
- Hitting targets relating to # of courses promoted; average price of sale; average margin; # of new customers acquired
You will be targeted on revenue generated with unlimited monthly bonuses.