Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical/Fitter/DAYS)
£28,000 to £30,000 OTE £33,000 to £39,000 + 23 Day’s Holiday + Overtime + Pension + Health Care
Days Role Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:30 and Friday 08:00 to 15:30
Maintenance Engineer required for a rapidly growing manufacturing company who can provide a generous overtime and training including 17th Edition. The role will suit those looking for a day position in a reputable company.
The Maintenance Engineer will need to be mechanically biased with some basic electrical knowledge and familiar with PLC’s.
This role will be mostly reactive work with some installation work and PPM. There will be occasional work on Saturday mornings if essential work can’t be completed in the week, and this is paid at time and half.
The company are a well established family owned business turning over £30 million. The company continue to invest in the company and have a reputation for a high quality product range.
The Maintenance Engineer Role:
* Days Based Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday morning work
* Mechanically biased maintenance of production and manufacturing machines
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Mechanically biased engineer with electrical competence and basic PLC knowledge
* Flexible to work overtime and occasional Saturday mornings
* Engineering qualification.