Plot Sales Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Chartered Legal Executive or Fee Earner to take on a managerial position in a well-regarded Plot Sales Team in Leeds. Joining a UK 200 Corporate Law firm, you will take on a dual role as both Fee Earner and Senior Manager, really broadening your experience in this field. Working closely with other departments, this is a great opportunity to establish yourself, not only in this practice area, but in the company as a whole.
This role would suit someone with a depth of experience in Plot Sales work who is looking to take on a new challenge in their career. Our client can offer you a friendly and supportive environment in which you can really get stuck in to the role and take on more responsibility. This is certainly not an opportunity to be missed.
- Taking on a very involved role in the Plot Sales department, your duties will be varied and cover both Fee Earning and Managerial tasks.
- You will be responsible for setting up new sites and will be heavily involved in this process. You will liaise with colleagues and third parties, draft contracts and set up the sale process.
- Client care is a really important aspect of this role. You will attend pre-start meetings, liaise with clients throughout the sale on technical issues and work on improving client service levels across the department.
- As a Senior Manager, you will allocate work across the team, manage larger transactions and assist the Head of the Department on financial matters and training. You will also act as the point of liaison between the Plot Sales team and the Residential Conveyancing team.
- Business Development duties will also be a huge part of this role.
- For this role, it is essential that you have a depth of experience in Plot Sales work and a strong technical understanding of how the files run.
- You must also have experience of managing a team, with a personable approach and the ability to act as a mentor.
- Taking on a dynamic role, you must have the ability to organise your work effectively and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a necessity for this role.
- Those with a proven team spirit are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive Salary.
- High quality work.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this planning role then please contact Helen Mauborgne or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be interested, then please contact them or us as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms, please visit our website.