Software & Web Development Apprenticeship Assessor
Software Development Apprenticeship Assessor - London
A leading Training Provider of Apprenticeships is looking for a Qualified Assessor with experience of delivering Software Development to join their team. This role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis where you will be working from home and required to assess learners in the workplace across London (inside the M25).
This role would be a great opportunity for someone from an Assessor background who is looking to work for a high quality and learner focused training provider. You will be required to work with learners in their workplace delivering full framework apprenticeships in Software Development.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Supporting apprentices during induction and their programme to successfully achieve their apprenticeship including delivery of functional skills.
- Visiting learners in the work place, coaching and assessing against selected standards to successful outcomes against set targets.
- Prepare, agree and review assessment plans with each learner
- Efficient and effective operation of the assessment process in line with the company's apprenticeship quality systems and the requirements of the awarding body
- Prepare, agree and review learner assessment records
Key attributes and skills:
- Ability to communicate at all levels within a business.
- Ability to manage a caseload of candidates with complex demands.
- Ability to motivate and influence learners
- An enthusiastic approach with a target-driven environment
- Ability to motivate yourself and manage your own diary.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Assessor award (TAQA/L3/A1/D32/33/CAVA)
- Minimum of a Level 3 qualification
- Proven prior occupational competency
- Hold or achieve Level 2 Functional Skills maths, English and ICT
- Full driving Licence and access to a vehicle will be essential for the role due to visiting learners in the work place.
Experience of delivering Digital Skills, Social Media and Cyber Security
An understanding of SFA funding steams
IQA/ Verifying experience (V1/D34/TAQA L4 OR equivalent)
IAG Level 3
In return you will receive:
- A starting salary of £28,000 - £35,000 p.a (depending on skills and experience)
-Mileage allowance paid (£0.45 per mile for 10,000 miles and £0.25 for over 10,000 miles)
- 20 days holiday increasing with service
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity, not only to develop a long-term career but to assist in the expansion and development of highly reputable apprenticeship programmes.
For further information or to apply for this role, please send and updated CV to or please call Chloe Barnes for more information.