Chase and Holland have an exciting new role for a Financial Controller to join a well known manufacturing company on the outskirts of Derby to support the ambitious growth plans of the business. This is a value adding role where the successful incumbent will be able to make a significant difference to the day to day operation of the business. You will be challenged by working with a wide variety of departments in the business. Benefiting from working in a fast moving environment with the potential to grow with this very exciting business.
Reporting into the MD, you will ensure the organisation has a sound financial management framework. Working closely with senior and operational managers you will provide effective support and advice that will enable them to make the best use of their budgets, work within financial KPIs and make decisions based on sound information.
Key areas of focus will be:
- Management of the external audit process.
- Supporting the operational and commercial functions of the business.
- Key member of ERP implementation team, ensuring optimisation of business processes.
- Preparation of Budgets and Strategic Plans
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit and loss accounts, balance sheet and cash flows.
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements.
- Preparation of KPI reports for senior management.
- Ensuring adequate financial and internal controls are in place.
This would be a great role for an experienced Finance Manager with line management experience looking for a Head of Finance role with a busy, progressive organisation We are looking for a qualified Accountant who is CIMA or ACCA qualified. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial people. Experience of manufacturing/costing environment. Looking to pay a competitive salary between £38,000 - £45,000
If this sounds like a role for you please get in touch!!!
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.