The perfect opportunity to solidify your career has arisen within a luxurious boutique hotel business. With over 20 year’s firm experience, this authentic business calls upon the talents of a dependable Accounts Assistant. This experienced individual must be willing to provide a devoted service in return for both solid career stability as well as the vibrant atmosphere that this office environment exudes.
The successful candidate will be transiting into the world of hotel management, joining the business at Accounts assistant level focussing on all areas of such a vital role. Areas such as chasing up outstanding debts, credit control, sorting out rebates, filing, checking VAT has been included on invoices and also providing creditors with VAT receipts.
This business invites you to join its highly valued team of 5 employees, remaining proud of the fact that they get the job done whilst also maintaining their outgoing, relaxed but focused environment.
Ideally, you will:
- Be someone who’s experienced in all parts of the Sales Ledger Clerk and also Accounts Assistant
- Must have fair exposure to all aspects of credit control
- Be someone ready to settle into a sturdy career in offering the business unparalleled financial support
- Have proven experience within an accounts receivable focussed position, dealing with high volumes and values of invoices, challenging queries whilst using able communication skills
In return, you will:
- Start in accordance to your notice period, joining the support of a closely-knit work force
- Be provided with a host of incentives
- Work within a state of the art environment, unparalleled in nature
- Be part of an exciting business which encourages work life balance too
This is an opportunity to be clutched if you see yourself set to fossilize your career in a content, fulfilling, yet also in a fun and vibrant role. This role will bestow unrivalled career stability along with a outgoing and supportive working environment. Please apply now.