Churchill Howard are working with an exciting Financial Services business based in Walsall to recruit for a Finance Manager. This fantastic opportunity will give you exposure to day to day management and Business Partnering. This role will develop with the business to Senior Finance Manager in 12-18 months and will face off against key stakeholders within the business up to board level.
Finance Manager - Responsibilities:
- To propose initiatives, gain buy in and ensure team participation and implementation of KPI’s and essential business strategy
- Managing the P+L’s of the regional and operations directors to ensure budgets and forecasts are adhered to - Feeding back on progress and suggesting strategy for improvements
- Improve the use of existing accounting systems, continuously look for opportunities to reduce waste, standardise, automate & improve controls within processes
- To Business Partner and create an environment of confidence and trust and to enable future value added activity for the Business
- To Business Partner and gain agreement on process changes to ensure effective CPI whilst being able to identify and address problems by developing logical solutions
- To communicate effectively with stakeholders and Directors to act upon feedback and ensure effective use of resource and skills
- To work jointly with internal and external audit for consensus & implement agreed actions
- To manage the general ledger, balance sheet and P&L reconciliations
The Candidate must be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA or Equivalent)
- Able to Inspire vision, celebrate success and create environments where development can be nurtured
- Resilient and proactive with a strong analytical ability
This company offers a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to manage a team and get involved with the business to add real value.
Additional benefits: Car/ Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.