Building Surveyor, Leeds
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Building Surveyor to join an international company and progress your career to a Chartered Building Surveyor. The role will involve supporting senior surveyors on a variety of projects within the public and private sector.
The international company has a culture of progression and lacing great emphasis on the training, development and assessment of their staff, they're dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise. You'll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure great career experience and opportunities are provided for you to take advantage.
- Undertaking condition surveys, reports for a variety of public sector and private clients and managing the resultant works.
- Delivering a range of projects as part of our nationwide framework for public sector clients including major refurbishments and fit outs, external works and statutory upgrades.
- Regular Party Wall Award.
- Contract administration and management of alteration/refurbishment projects.
- Preparation of design and specifications.
- Assist with business development activates.
- Undertake detailed measured surveys.
- Promote the interest of the Assistant Building Surveyors and Trainees within the team.
- Support the Senior Building Surveyors in all their professional duties.
- Demonstrate a growing commitment to the Building Surveying profession.
- Demonstrate a real commitment to the client and its objectives and targets.
- Undertake a wide range of Building Surveying duties on your own initiative.
- Learn and understand the principles of quality, safety and the environment within the project management environment.
You will have a BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying or a similar degree and will be able to demonstrate a commitment to accuracy and professionalism and be committed to achieving chartered status within a demanding commercial environment.
The perfect individual will have excellent communication skills, innovative and proactive, excellent interpersonal skills, strong negotiating skills, commercially aware and results orientated.
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to enhance your career in Building Surveying with one of the leading international building surveying companies, contact Alan Atkinson for information, . I look forward to hearing from you.