Qualified Technical Financial Manager ACCA / ACA / CA
Qualified Technical Financial Manager (ACCA / ACA / CA)
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
My client, a large reputable company based in Redhill, is seeking an experienced qualified Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Statutory reporting
- Providing technical accounting support for business Managers
- Supporting complex projects
- Manage and develop junior staff members
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures in compliance with IFRS
- Attend Stakeholder meetings
- Responsible for production of statutory financial information
- Preparation of audit files including support for financial statement disclosure notes
- Provision of technical accounting support to month end and year end group reporting process
- Involvement in implementation of new accounting requirements including systems, procedural or regulatory
- Qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA or ACA)
- Thorough knowledge of FRS 101, FRS 102 and full IFRS as adopted by the EU essential
- Strong computer and accounting systems skills
- High attention to details
- Strong communicator
- Organised and strategic
- Relevant recent experience
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.