Salary package negotiable up to c£38k dependent on experience and aspirations
This Financial Planning practice, are seeking a highly skilled Paraplanner to join their Team, due to the increased workloads brought about through continued organic growth.
They provide both private and corporate clients with a full range of financial solutions. They pride themselves on the quality of our advice and the first class, professional service they offer their clients. They continue to enhance our reputation, resulting in increased client numbers.
As such, they require an experienced Paraplanner to enhance their Adviser support infrastructure. Working directly alongside the practice directors, you will play a pivotal role in the advice process, undertaking research to identify suitable providers, products and investment funds to meet the clients’ needs. You will prepare and produce clear and concise recommendation reports and suitability letters, as well as ensuring that all client information and files remain compliant.
You must be an effective communicator, both verbally and written and at all levels, as you will have interaction with clients. Ideally, you will already be Diploma qualified and progressing to Advanced level, although they will consider applications from outstanding individuals that are in the process of obtaining the necessary qualifications.
It is essential that you have previous experience of a similar position, including exposure to writing financial reports, and you must be completely au fait with the financial planning process. Attributes such as good organisational, time management and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritise your workload, are considered prerequisite.
The company will also provide excellent training and development opportunities and invest heavily in staff development and offer a market leading comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities to include:
- Research and prepare individual client files
- Comply with all FCA standards
- Prepare valuation reports
- Liaise with clients, professional connections and external providers to obtain and exchange information
- A strong working knowledge of the independent regulated financial services market
- A technical background to facilitate drafting of client facing reports
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and IT literate
- Database and client management
- Ability to build strong working report with clients and professional connections
- Candidates must be Level 4 Diploma qualified (or equivalent)
- Two years experience working in a paraplanner role
- Willing to demonstrate a level of ongoing CPD to maintain and grow competency
Advance Search & Selection Ltd
This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Advance Search & Selection Ltd is a specialist within Financial Services and Pensions recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.