Michael Page have partnered with a new and exciting start up business, based in Hungerford. To continue their impressive and consistent growth, they are now looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to cover all online and offline Marketing and to develop and grow a team within the business.
This client has a unique proposition to the Market. Covering a National remit, this business operates within a growing and involving community and focuses hugely in Offline and Online Marketing to attract and retain their customer and user base.
The Marketing Manager role in Hungerford will be responsible for the below duties:
- To design and expand Branding activities across all Channels, both online and offline
- To target relevant communities and user groups and interact with them, building loyalty through a number of touch points
- Develop and expand the team to increase the effectiveness of Marketing
- Analyse and interpret the conversions of Website traffic etc.
- Design and launch new brochures across the business
- Recruitment and daily management of a Marketing agency.
The Marketing Manager role in Hungerford will look for the below skills:
- A proven track record in developing and expanding a new Marketing function within a growing business is hugely beneficial
- A targeted approach in terms od Online and Offline Marketing is highly desirable
- A proven track record in Events and Offline Marketing Collateral is key
- Experience of SEO, PPC or Online Marketing is desired
- Based a commutable distance from Hungerford
Basic salary of between £35,000 and £45,00 plus benefits and bonuses