Head of Customer Success
Head of Customer Success
£35,000 - £50,000
Happy customers are the lifeblood of any company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company in an exciting space (social media) and be responsible for implementing Customer Success.
As Head of Customer Success, you will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for the adoption, retention and growth of our customer base.
You will develop and execute end-user onboarding programs, oversee the entire customer lifecycle, and own all hiring and management decisions for our Customer Success Team.
You will implement strategies and processes to improve customer activation, retention, reduce churn and drive referrals. You will also work closely with the Sales Team as you look to create upsell opportunities for account executives.
The ideal candidate is a highly energetic, highly trusted relationship builder, passionate about helping clients and employees succeed, and thrives in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Implement and oversee Customer Success
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Own the overall relationship with your assigned customers, which includes: Initial onboarding, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and ongoing satisfaction.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities and work closely with the Sales Team to enable execution of the deal(s).
- Act as an escalation liaison between the customer, our Support Team, and Product Management to help resolve technical issues blocking product adoption.
- Provide feedback to Product Management on key features or product limitations that are inhibiting usage and growth.
- Help drive reviews, case studies and testimonials with assigned customers.
- You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around and are ready to run a Customer Success department.
- You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
- You thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You believe in understanding a customer’s pain, building value and solving problems.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience in Account Management, Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention for software customers.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, including the ability to coordinate meetings or host webinars.
- Proven ability to drive continuous customer value from product(s).
- Strong technical understanding and the ability to communicate technical issues back to customers in a user-friendly way.
- Passionate around developing and coaching others, and building great high impact teams.
- Experience in creating upsell opportunities for Sales Teams.
- A team player, hard-working, passionate, enthusiastic and confident.
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Experience developing and coaching others, and building great high impact teams.
- Good knowledge of social media platforms and tools - professional experience would be valuable.
- Technical competence and understanding of SaaS software and APIs.
- Proven success in growing existing accounts and relationships.
- Quarterly bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Great pension plan
- Medical insurance after 1 year
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Subsidised gym membership
- Table tennis, foosball, monthly team drinks, breakfasts and lunches
- Option to work from our space in Shoreditch or from our HQ in North London
- Daily fruit, snacks and excellent coffee