Internal Sales Manager
Internal Sales Manager - £19,000 basic (OTE uncapped)
Who are JLA?
Our story began in 1973 when we started out as a family run commercial laundry business; we've experienced rapid growth since and are now proud to be the UK's number-one commercial laundry and catering solution provider, working closely with tens of thousands of organisations as their partner of choice.
And we're still growing. We've got 2 Contact Centres, one in Manchester & one in Ripponden, to allow us to add even more great people to the JLA family.
Why work for us?
- We work 9-5 Monday to Friday, so you can maintain a great work-life balance
- Your earnings are uncapped - the more appointments you book and the more business we win the more you earn
- Money-can't-buy rewards - we offer great incentives and instant prizes
- A professional sales career - we'll give you everything you need to do your job and keep you growing as we do
What is the role?
Selling the JLA Clean Consumables Solution to our existing customers through effective multi-channel contact, this is a new role to the business with real scope to make it your own.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Identifying customer needs and proposing improved solutions
- Proactive outbound calling to JLA customers
- Meeting regular sales targets
What skills do I need to have?
- Experience of retail sales or telesales and achieving excellent results by building relationships and using a consultative approach
- Great all-round communication and telephone skills to build relationships with clients and other members of the JLA team
- A desire to achieve
- Tenacity and resilience
- Ability to think on your feet
What are the other great benefits?
- Up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- On-site restaurant & amenities
- Childcare & eye care vouchers
- Gift cards
- Annual black tie dinner
- Team social events
- Corporate discounts