AV / VC Field Sales Consultant
My Client are based in Manchester and would prefer a candidate who is based in the North West as they would expect them to be office based when they are not attending meetings/ visiting clients.
About my client:
• They are based Manchester & have been established since 2010.
• They are a specialist provider of AV & VC solutions; they design, supply, install, maintain & manage videoconferencing and audio visual systems with integration into 3rd party IT & Telecoms projects.
• They work alongside partners such as Dimension Data & Ricoh and ACS365, and also direct with the end user, & our customers are located nationwide
• Audio Visual & Video Conferencing sales experience (minimum 2 years’ experience)
• Experienced end user sales person
• Able to demonstrate success in achieving targets and goals
• Clean driving licence
• Identify target customers through independent research
• Plan outbound calls to customers in order to generate new business opportunities
• Generate and own a pipeline of deals in CRM system, which is regularly reviewed and updated
• Generate and attend prospect meetings
• Create proposals to meet the client needs
• Achieve monthly/quarterly Revenue and Margin targets