Full Time Perm
Monday - Friday
£17,500 Basic + £25,000 OTE
My Client is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant company, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to the business.
Their core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. From people to products and processes, they aspire to deliver on their purpose in everything they do. They are currently seeking for talented individuals who are committed to living their values and delivering an award-winning service to their customers.
Your role as a Telemarketing Executive will be to generate leads for a consultant to quote them for an insurance policy. You will provide a professional, efficient, courteous and accurate service to their customers. This is a fast paced and target driven role where you will deal with both individual and team sales targets.
- Must have experience of working in a sales or contact centre environment preferably target based.
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Will maintain a positive and pro-active manner in carrying out all tasks, acting as a champion for change and supporting management decisions, so as to contribute to good team spirit and the overall success of the sales team
- Passion for quality and highest levels of service
- Innovative (creative, able to challenge, improve)
- Compassionate, sensitive and totally trustworthy
Benefits & Rewards
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, they have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- Stockport central location - 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus free local parking
- 2 weeks classroom based training, ongoing development and fantastic career prospects.
- A bi-annual bonus scheme including excellent commission structure with achievable targets.
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- A Partners and Rewards package
- Access to great onsite facilities including subsidised canteen
Further details will be available upon application
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
My client has a start date various start dates available including the 6th March 2017
Apply now to avoid disappointment
EMCO Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer