Corporate Tax Advisory Assistant Manager - London
Cambridge Credentials are partnered with one of the leading global accounting firms and we are recruiting for newly qualified corporate tax professionals for a number of client sector specific teams within their organisation. Our client is very interested to hear from professionals with corporation tax compliance or advisory experience from accounting firms of all sizes. To them, it is all about employing the right people with the right abilities regardless of how big your current employer is.
The team provides corporate tax compliance, advisory and accounting services to a range of clients across oil and gas / energy, technology, media, retail, FMCG, manufacturing, financial services real estate and more. You can expect to be involved in a high degree of advisory work in this role.
- Provide tax advisory and compliance services to a variety of clients and managing the successful delivery of commercially viable and technically excellent advice.
- Review corporation tax computations and managing the compliance process.
- Liaise with the client service team and with colleagues in other tax disciplines as well as the audit and accounting function to provide a co-ordinated service to the client.
- Help to prepare proposals for new work, including researching target and client companies and on technical issues to identify new solutions.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CTA
- Relevant corporate tax compliance or advisory experience from within a practice firm
- Exposure to any one or more of the sectors listed above
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong client relationship skills
If your position is too heavily focused on tax compliance and you would rather have a majority of advisory work then let us know. This opportunity will challenge and further develop your existing corporate tax skills and knowledge whilst allowing you to develop key business relationships with people from some of the largest and most prestigious corporate firms.
Cambridge Credentials - Adding people…adding value