I am currently working with one of the biggest event companies in the world who are looking to find an entrepreneurial, commercial and switched on conference producer to join their team. With routes to progress and a salary up to £24k on offer this is a great stepping stone for a driven graduate looking to capitalise on their experience in event production.
Recognised as one of the world's leading conference companies, our client is responsible for organising over 100 global events annually and ensuring that tens of thousands of executives worldwide are provided with the best possible experience. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to take ownership of their portfolio of events and thrive within such a commercially successful organisation.
This will be a very varied and fast paced role and key responsibilities will include;
- Conducting primary and secondary research
- Liaising with key industry figures
- Creating enticing conference programmes
- Managing and recruiting speakers
This particular division incorporates a range of small and large scale events and you will need to have excellent organisational skills in order to be able to keep up and manage all the things that you will have going on. In addition to this I am looking for an individual who;
- Has at least 6 months experience in a commercial conference production environment OR 1 year+ experience in a commercial position and the desire to become a conference producer
- Has graduated recently and achieved a 2:1 or above
- Is commercial and driven with a desire to achieve set KPI's and targets
- Is personable both over the phone and in person and is able to easily forge relationships
- Has a strong working history through university and/or since finishing
- Is confident in picking up the phone to both known contacts and people who you have not spoken to before
To apply or learn more please email .
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton Clark are a specialist recruitment agency for media, events, exhibitions and conferences.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on .