Registered Manager, ABI Care Home
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to join a leading provider of this type of care within the North West. The role holder will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and providing the highest possible care to patients with acquired brain injuries.
My Client is recruiting for a Registered Manager to lead the team at their Registered Care Home. Their emphasis is to promote a person-centred approach in all aspects of the support they offer. Their aim is to support residents to achieve their goals in life and they actively seek out opportunities for everyone to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
The role holder will be responsible for the day to day running as well as ensuring delivery of an optimum level of care, ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and current legislation, meeting quality standards and delivering against key performance indicators. The role holder will also be expected to use their high levels of experience to train and develop staff.
Registered Manager - Requirements-
- In-depth knowledge and experience of working with ABI.
- Extensive management experience - Ideally have experience of developing a new service.
- Experience working as a registered manager previously.
- Registered manager award.
- Level 5 diploma or equivalent - or willing to complete.
- Approachable, Reliable and dedicated.
Registered Manager - Responsibilities-
- Continually developing staff team and providing overall leadership
- Maintenance of business relationships
- Completing action plans from audits
- Bed management/referral, assessing suitability
- Meet the highest level of standards
If you are interested in this vacancy please forward your CV to and I will respond. Alternatively, for more information on this role call Adam on .
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."