An excellent opportunity to join a growing and established accountancy firm in a trainee role based in central Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
The firm will support and fast track you through the AAT qualification leading to the ACA whilst enjoying a wide and varied role which will compliment your studies.
The firm is easily accessible via public transport and a short walk from the mainline train station.
- Graduated in 2016 with a first class or upper second classification or be in your final year graduating in 2017
- A'level school leavers will also be considered with subjects to include sciences, maths or business
- First class communication, written and presentation skills
- Be committed and focused on a career within the accountancy profession
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, supportive and challenging environment
- Be resilient and confident demonstrating composure under pressure whilst working to deadlines
Please contact David Waddell at Harvey John to discuss further.Harvey John Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.