Internal Sales & Co-ordinator
Salary: £20-22k + generous commission package + benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join this large organisation located in High Wycombe. Excellent future career prospects and training are offered.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with customers by telephone - Identifying, securing and developing new customers to increase revenue for both new and existing services.
- Building and developing existing customer relationships to increase loyalty and improve customer retention.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell additional products / services
- Produce and follow up quotes for both existing customers as well as new prospects developed.
- Negotiation of prices and service levels (to agreed limits)
- Attending exhibitions and events (where required)
- Carrying out research and arranging meetings for the Business Development Manager as required
- Proving general administrative sales support
- Using the companies CRM to accurately record all required information
This role will include high levels of telephone work including prospect identification, initial deal closing and account development. Full training provided.
Skills / Experience
- At least 12 months experience in a similar Business to Business position
- Professional telephone manner with telephone sales experience
- Strong communicator with good attention to detail.