Personal Tax Manager - Leading Firm
A dynamic and varied workload in a worldwide recognised firm. Provides an excellent range of work for someone with a solid tax background wishing to build on their experience
Our client is one of the UK's top 20 accountancy practices with an office in Dorset.
The primary responsibility of this Personal Tax Manager based in the Dorset area will be to be responsible for their own portfolio of clients and all compliance matters and involvement in planning and project work.
More specifically, the Personal Tax Manager will:
- Supervise and review the work of junior staff
- Report to the groups senior manager and partners.
- Assist the senior manager with the management of the team.
- Complete self assessment tax returns and estate tax returns.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ATT, ACA, ACCA, CTA qualified) with a proven track record in Tax general practice.
The ideal candidate for this Personal Tax Manager role based in Dorset will show expertise in the following areas:
- To be a resilient and driven individual
- Experience of organising the delivery of tax work
- Initiative and problem solving skills essential
- Ability to build rapport and establish credibility at all levels
- Strong IT skills, previous experience using computerised accounts useful
An extremely competitive salary and benefits programme.