Online Content & Trading Specialist - SW London
Online Content & Trading Specialist - Permanent - South West London - £Competitive
I am currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity based in South West Greater London with our Marine Tourism client for an Online Content & Trading specialist. This position will be joining the e-commerce team to build the online Business Strategy. The ideal candidate will have the abillity to understand analytics and implement the right strategies for campaigns.
Daily duties include:
- Track online sales
- Carry out research to understand customers needs.
- Working closely with colleagues to improve and test new ideas and solve any issues
- Develop short & long terms plans to support global campaigns
- Manage implementation of new product launches and online campaigns
- Work with the content & SEO team to ensure content on the websites is fresh & dynamic
- Monitor landing pages and ensure they are maintained to increase performance and ensure smooth day to day running of the websites globally as and when required
- Be a go-to support contact for the overseas source market teams for trading and content queries.
Key skills required:
- Experience of e-Commerce
- An understanding of Content Management Systems
- Experience managing large online campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent understanding of Analytics
- Fluency in French or German
- Proficient using HTML & CSS
- Good understanding of Digital marketing including SEO & PPC
- A passion for Tourism/Sailing/Travel/Marine industry
For more information please send your CV to or call me on +.
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course