Junior National Account Manager – Home Entertainment
Have you ever wanted to sell Film and TV products to retail but haven’t been able to find your way in to the industry?
Are you currently representing a FMCG product and wishing that you were selling a product you were more passionate about?
Well this could be the opportunity you are waiting for. A globally successful TV and Film Studio is expanding its sales team and needs a hungry and enthusiastic sales professional to join them.
You will be given a portfolio of clients across the grocery sector (Tesco’s, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s etc) and tasked with getting your product on to their shelves!. Your catalogue will include new release, catalogue, special interest and local content titles, as well as some third party product. These span TV, Film, Family Entertainment and Comedy products.
You don’t’ necessarily need to have National Account Management experience, although this will be seen as beneficial. What is important is that you are commercially focused, have a creative mind and are great when it comes to numbers/forecasting and managing your sales processes.
- Achieve new release and catalogue targets whilst managing margin, product lifecycle and returns in line with business expectations
- Secure maximum exposure for product and ensure implementation of all agreed activity. Define and manage growth opportunities across Catalogue and New Release
- Generate new ideas and new ways of working to give your product competitive advantage within your customer’s business
- Develop industry-leading customer relationships - become a champion for your customer, and help champion the Home Entertainment Category within your customer’s business
- Review market and customer performance, sales initiatives and findings on an on-going basis
- Keep up to date on developments and trends in the marketplace and in the retail trade – specifically to be an expert in e-commerce and digital channels
- Keep sales administration and internal planning documents up to date and accurate
- Manage key sales processes such as forecasting, finance queries and returns in collaboration with Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Commercial Finance Teams
- Manage and deliver projects, to add value outside of day to day responsibilities, as agreed with the Sector Manager