This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic accounts assistant to gain experience with an international well established local business.
The role is for a fixed one year contract and you will get all the benefits of being a permanent employee during this time.
You will be involved in all aspects of the finance team and will gain experience in the following:
- Accounts payable. Coding and processing invoices, reconciliations and payments
- Bank reconciliations, cash books, allocating cash
- Cash flow - assisting with cash forecasts and transfer of funds
- Credit control
- Staff expenses
- The role would ideally suit someone who has had some accounts experience which they are keen to develop
- AAT or studying for AAT would be an advantage
- Good IT skills essential and a knowledge of SAP would be helpful
- An enthusiastic approach and desire to learn are essential
Applicants should be available to start at short notice.