Full Time, Permanent
We are a successful, growing energy brokerage with ambitious plans to grow our current market share. With this in mind, we are looking for Trainee Telesales Operatives to join our busy offices in Corby, Northamptonshire.
We currently enjoy premier broker status with 24 leading utility companies including British Gas, E-on and SSE energy. Looking after the energy needs of around 7,500 UK companies, you can be part of our ambitious plans to expand our energy sales market share and grow our business further by enhancing sales opportunities.
Working within a fun and ambitious sales team, the successful candidate will work to gain essential information needed from our current clients. In a reactive, fast-paced, environment the candidate must be enthusiastic, hardworking and ambitious.
As a company, we offer a competitive salary with an excellent bonus structure, clear career progression and support you to enhance your skills through training and qualifications
- This role is for individuals looking to take their first steps in to sales, or with limited sales experience, so although proven outbound cold calling experience, particularly in a B2B environment is desirable, it is not essential
- Emotional resilience is required, as is the ability to work well under pressure
- You should be able to demonstrate evidence of meeting challenging targets, preferably from a sales or customer service background.
- You must be a self-motivated, charismatic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have an ability to build rapport with customers which will enable you to adapt your style of communication on every call.
- You will have a desire to exceed all targets but continue to strive to improve your performance for your own personal satisfaction.
- Outbound calling SME business customers to generate leads promoting our fantastic on line energy auction service
- Exceeding performance targets, including lead generation volumes and call talk time
- Using a consultative sales approach, you will get to know your customers and understand the needs of their business whilst looking to maximise lead generation opportunities for our business
- You will ensure customers use our Brokerage in preference to the services offered by our competitors
- You will look to add value to our business by delivering exceptional customer service
- Full and ongoing training and support will be given to ensure you are up to date with our extensive range of products and service and maintain an appropriate level of industry knowledge
If you are looking to start your career in sales and want to know more, please follow the link to apply.