My client is one of the fastest growing BI and Analytics consultancies across the UK and after a significant period of growth they are now seeking to recruit a number of highly skilled SAS consultants:
As a Consultancy specialising in delivery of business solutions through the use of technology we are looking for individuals who can integrate seamlessly into the working environment. Our clients are the focus upon which our success is built and managing these relationships is a key quality we consistently strive to provide throughout all of the projects we undertake. We are looking for an individual with the ability to quickly analyse and understand our client's business processes, ethos and ultimately the solutions that we need to deliver through our expertise.
Our consultants should have experience working with a variety of clients, showing an ability to quickly gain the trust and confidence of peers. It is expected that consultants will have experience of working with Base SAS / Enterprise Guide within the financial services industry. An understanding of project working and the talent to deliver within timelines is essential. An appreciation of the key market Business Intelligence tools and their application is required. Senior applicants should have a proven record of managing the delivery process with a variety of clients and nurturing team members in their development.
Business Intelligence Delivery
- Business engagement and requirement gathering.
- Delivery of business insight using technical abilities.
- Data mining and investigation.
- Reporting Process automation.
- Daily maintenance and upgrading of SAS environment.
- Batch processing and issue resolution.
- User and license management.
- System updates and installations.
- Environment governance and technical expertise.
- Data mining and analysis.
- Report and dashboard creation.
- Utilisation of business and technical expertise.
- Support of business functions and personnel.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- SAS Version 9
- Proficient SAS Developer
- Macro development
- Stored process development
- SQL development
- Base Certified in SAS Version 9
- SAS DI / OLAP / Management Console
- Web Report Studio
- Unix experience
To apply for the role of SAS Consultant, please click APPLY now and send CV.