Senior Consultant / Manager - Data
Senior Consultant / Manager
£50,000 - £90,000 (dependent on experience)
Rockhall Partners are working with a leading Data and Analytics consultancy who are growing rapidly throughout the UK and require a number of Senior Consultants and Managers to join their team in London.
Experience / Key skills:
Key technical skills: SAS, SAS/SQL, QlikView, Microstrategy, PowerBI
We are looking for experienced Consultants with a background in Business Intelligence Delivery, Environment management and Analytic Resourcing who has the ability to quickly analyse and understand business processes, ethos and the solutions that need to be delivered.
You must have knowledge in the following domains; Customer Analytics, Collections and Recoveries, Finance, Regulatory and Statutory reporting and Fraud. Business Domain knowledge important at more Senior grades.
** Must have previous consulting experience with a recognised Consultancy firm **
- Line managing a team of Consultants/Analysts.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- Lead and input into discussions on technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
- Work under general direction on the most complex projects, often on multiple phases, and seek guidance and direction from more senior associates or manager, as needed
- Often responsible for the completion of a phase of a project.
- Lead and participate in discussions on the strategic technical direction and system architecture for initiatives.
If you are interested in working for a dynamic and growing Consultancy and are happy to travel to client site throughout the UK then please apply now or get in touch with Rockhall Partners for more details.
To apply for the role of Senior Consultant / Manager - Data, please click APPLY now and send CV.