Payroll & HR Coordinator
I am currently recruiting on behalf of our established client whose Head Office is based in Crewe. The company have grown healthily in recent years and as such are recruiting an experienced payroll administrator to join the growing finance team.
Main Goal and Objective:
Responsibility for Coordinating, along with our outsourced International Payroll service provider, payroll related activities across UK, Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and Norway. The Role will also provide support for ensuring the integrity of HR Data systems and their ongoing maintenance and management. Provide operational HR support to a range of core HR activities.
- Administer payrolls each month (total c300 employees), in conjunction with the international payroll provider, from collection of data from each country & HR team, to production and issue of pay slips and reports, ensuring approvals, checks and balances are completed and auditable
- Support in country payroll administrators in Norway, Germany and France (total c80 employees & growing) to ensure monthly payrolls are processed on time and accurately
- Support of all tax year end procedures and associated reporting
- Working with colleagues in Finance on regulatory compliance e.g. Sarbanes Oxley & relevant journals
- A proactive approach to seeking improvements and ensuring alignment with established working processes.
- Working closely with HR colleagues to provide support to employees
- Management Information & analytics production and interpretation
- Point of contact to provide advice to managers and employees on payroll related queries
- Upload of monthly pension contributions to appropriate pension providers
- Support data entry to HR Systems, including, but not limited to; New starts, Leavers, compensation changes, etc.
- Assist the production of Contract of Employment for new hires.
- Minute taking in meetings such as Disciplinary Hearings, Grievance Hearings, etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Payroll processing (including tax year end)
- Data management and reporting/analysis
- Experience working with and coordinating third party stakeholders
- Worked within complex and fluid organisations
- Some experience of international businesses
- Able to drive efficiencies in process and technology
- Superior attention to detail
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Performance driven bonus scheme
- Pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Life Assurance
- Generous holiday allowance
If you feel have the necessary skills and would like to find out more please apply to be considered.