Sales Executive - £40k OTE
Are you an experienced within business development and sales? Do you feel as if you aren’t being challenged enough in your current role and looking to join a reputable and growing company? Do you want to finish work at 6pm and not work weekends?
Are you Ready to a join fast-growing, Sunday Times Best Place to Work business that is global and provides the opportunity for fast track progression?
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Sales Executive to join our team in the Bournemouth office.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
As an Inside Sales Executive. You will also be responsible for:
- Targeting organisations by phone with the aim of booking demonstrations of our software with them.
- Conducting demonstrations via an online demonstration.
- Moving customers from the demo through to a trial of the software.
- Presenting the trial results to the prospect with the aim of then closing the sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers via telephone calls and emails.
- Dealing with any objections the customers may have.
- Working to sales targets in a fast-paced environment.
- Reviewing your sales pipeline on an ongoing basis to ensure sales conversions are maximised
The ideal Sales Executive:
- A demonstrable track record within sales ideally within an inside sales environment.
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills.
- The confidence and tenacity to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and secure deals.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
- A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals.
- Strong communication skills, notably being able to explain value propositions to identified key decision-makers.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of MS-Office tools, principally Outlook, PPT, Word and Excel.
- Creative thinker and problem-solver
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Determination, diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Competitive salary with the ability to earn a 20% basic pay rise annually
- Y1 OTE £31K - £40K+
- Y2 OTE- £45K - £65K+
- Y3 OTE- £55K - £95K+
- Company pension
- Birthdays off
- Quarterly Incentives to Miami, Vegas, Dubai and New York with Great onsite facilities.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Sales Executive, then we want to hear from you