Document Controller - (Residential/Commercial) - London
A great Document Controller position working for one of the UK's leading Main Contractors!!! We are on the hunt for an experienced Document Controller to work on a £10m new build project in West London. This will be a busy site requiring a strong Document Controller who can act as Administrator while managing all documents on site.
- Ensuring that all client originated documents have been registered in the document management module of its system before they are distributed from the system's project dedicated drop folder inclusive of:
- Assisting with issuing document numbers using the client system.
- Notifying the document authors of any discrepancies or issues associated to the document registration.
- Approving the requested document number once all the checks have been completed.
- Managing and distributing all client originated documents that have been registered in its system.
- Checking the document for consistency with the appropriate document template.
- Checking and modifying, if necessary, the distribution requirements of the registered document against those identified in the document issue e-mail notification received from the author.
- Notifying the author of any discrepancies or issues associated to document that need to be corrected before the document can be issued.
- Uploading checked documents into the document centre and submitting the transmittals.
- Modifying the client document management system matrix with information provided by the client and submitting the new details to the client system's administrator for implementation.
- Tracking and expediting late comments reports and transmittals
- Generating and distributing document management reports and registers upon request of project information management lead.
- Providing basic document management training to client personnel on the project once experienced.
- Scanning the front sheet with hardcopy signatures in accordance to client endorsement and distribution matrices
- Collecting electronic copy of the latest document revision prior of issuing documents.
- Taking all calls on site.
- Document Controller experience working with a construction main contractor.
- Excellent IT skills - MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point),
- 4Projects Software experience.
The salaries, packages and career development opportunities on offer are first rate.
If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Meera Patel at the e-mail address: professional@uklgroup. com