Michael Page are eager to speak to Restaurant Managers who have experience successfully driving a Restaurant and motivating staff.
Our client is the leading UK Garden Centre brand, and are eager to bring life to their already successful Restaurant area.
- To profitably develop the full sales potential of the branch, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
- Achieving budget / target sales performance and communication of results to the branch team
- Optimisation of product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
- Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
- Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the branch reputation.
- Cost control.
- Operational Compliance
- Staff standards of dress and presentation.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
- You will need to come from a Restaurant Management background with demonstrable experience and knowledge
- Ideally you will have liaised with other internal teams and developed other members of Restaurant staff
- Ability to drive sales and growth, and suggest ideas for marketing campaigns as appropriate.
This role would suit someone looking for a challenging yet rewarding environment, the company offers corporate benefits that are unrivalled in their industry.