General Ledger Accountant
Page Personnel are recruiting a General Ledger Accountant for a well established business in Stockport.
Page Personnel are recruiting a General Ledger Accountant to join an international business based in Stockport. The role newly created position within a well established team - offering lots of opportunity progress.
As a General Ledger Accountant, you will be reporting into the Finance Manager, responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the finance function.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: maintain and reconcile fixed asset register; maintain general ledger account analysis; prepare and upload journals; assist in the completion of month end file creation; completion of balance sheet schedules; manage cashbook; reconcile multiple foreign currencies transactions; complete monthly bank reconciliations; assist in the preparation of year end accounting files and tax packs; assist with intercompany and account reconciliations; assist with year end audit preparation; SOX compliance monitoring; prepare and code invoices and upload journals.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified - or have equivalent experience - Essential
- Have knowledge of working in a month end finance role - Essential
- Have knowledge of working within an International business - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
£35,000 + Study Support Package + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Other Excellent Benefits