Senior Sales Executive - Regulatory and Compliance Soutions
Senior Sales Executive Regulatory and Compliance Soutions - £70k to £90k basic depending on experience with Excellent OTE - City of London
We are seeking a Senior Sales Executive from within a financial data, financial software, banking, exchange or clearing house environment for a Vice President level appointment with our prestigious Financial Services client. If you have experience of selling solutions and services in and around one or more of KYC, AML, Counterparty Management, Matching, Clearing or Collateral Management then this opportunity may prove to be a highly rewarding one, selling our client’s unique cloud based service into the UK Banking and Insurance Industries.
This role is a senior appointment within a leading, global financial information services company, and offers tremendous career opportunity. They provide independent data, valuations and trade processing across all asset classes as well as market leading software and tools.
In this role, you will be driving the sales, sales strategy and business development of this new product. You will be involved in all aspects of new business prospecting, working closely with product management particularly where subject matter expertise is required. You will also be working with industry partners to form commercial relationships to sell the product. Day to day you will be responsible for:
- All aspects of Sales for this product line including generation of new business leads
- Working with Account Directors to exploit existing relationships
- Building relationships at senior level with your prospects and customers
- Account renewals and price increases
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge in and around the product area
- Participation in conferences and special events
Our client would like to meet with candidates who have:
- A good academic background
- Significant experience of generating revenue from within a data, financial software, banking, exchange or clearing house environment
- Knowledge of solutions and services in and around one or more of KYC, AML, Counterparty Management, Matching, Clearing or Collateral Management
- Some knowledge of OTC Derivatives and financial regulations: Dodd-Frank, EMIR, MiFiD and FATCA
- The ability to work independently to tight timescales
- The skills to manage the entire sales process, negotiating with senior level contacts
- Language skills are not required but would be useful
To apply, please submit your CV, taking care to highlight your relevant skills and experience. Mead Partners are Search & Recruitment specialists for Sales & Marketing roles in the FinTech and Financial Services Sectors. Follow us on LinkedIn or on Twitter to receive information on our latest roles.