Nursery Nurse / Nursery Practitioner roles (Essex)
Nursery Nurse / Practitioner, Essex, salary up to £16,500 pa
(Locations in and around Brentwood, Loughton, Buckhurst Hill, Chigwell, Stansted, Dunmow, Bishops Stortford).
Reputable and successful large private day nursery settings looking for a experienced and qualified nursery nurse / practitioner canddiates to join their really friendly staff team. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work with a team where your voice will be heard and your opinions and ideas welcomed.
- Competitive salary paying up to £16,500 pa
- Full time permanent contract
- Personal training and career development
- Promotion opportunities
- Fully funded training up to level 5 (dependant on setting)
- Pension scheme
- Staff rewards and bonuses
- Work as a key person and provide high standards of quality learning
- Observe and plan for children following EYFS curriculum
- Build relationships with children and their families
- Maintain health & safety of children and follow safeguarding procedures
- NNEB or a full and relevant early education and childcare qualification (e.g. NVQ/Diploma/BTEC) level 2 or higher
- Experience in a nursery/early years setting
- Knowledge of the EYFS, safeguarding and health and safety
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Liaise with and develop good relationships with parents
About Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.