A leading Machinery Company require a Mechanical Fitter to effectively assist with assembly and the building of machinery.
Mechanical Fitter Requirements:
- Able to read and understand mechanical drawings - build and maintain machinery accordingly.
- A good understanding of cutting tools and machinery employed to produce component parts
- General engineering repairs, Fitting/ strip downs, cutting etc
- Welding, brazing and soldering.
- Work with designers or service engineers
- Piping up, testing, fault diagnosis and correction of pneumatic and hydraulic circuitry
- Proven experience of working as a Mechanical Fitter in a technical environment within a high-tech engineering / manufacturing environment
- Use of lifting equipment and means of machine movement including jacks, skates, rollers, cable winches and hoists.
Mechanical Fitter Responsibilities:
- To build and test full range of traceability equipment, special, modified standard and standard machinery and to assist in continuous improvement
- The Mechanical Fitter will be required to read and interpret Engineering drawings and build special purpose machinery.
- To Pipe up, test, fault diagnosis and correct pneumatic and hydraulic circuitry and the specify fittings required to carry out this work
- To liaise with Production manager of Fitting & Assembly in regard to product build and procedures.
Please send a copy for your cv to my email address: or alternatively, call Allanah Wood on .
Premier are acting as an employment agency