Resource Co-ordinator - London
Resource Coordinator - London - 200-250 Daily Rate
Huxley Associates are looking to recruit a Resource Coordinator based in London on a 6 month contractual basis. Our client, a multinational banking and financial services company, is looking for a person who can co-ordinate resourcing for specific projects.
- Organise and minute meeting to get projects forecast requirements by team and whether internal or external at pre-PID stage.
- Nearer project start, work with PM's and functional heads to firm up requirements and support recruitment as necessary
- Support re-forecasting of resource requirements, including last minute requests
- Produce weekly scorecards/reporting on key metrics
- Produce analysis as required of resource utilisation
- Support PM's and functional heads in everything project resourcing
- Liaising with project managers and business programme management to ensure that all project resources are allocated through the appropriate Group IT process prior to commencement.
- Reviewing Project Briefs to ensure that they contain the appropriate resource and deliverable sections and liaising with the authors to ensure that they are appropriately completed.
- Recording the approved/baseline approved effort and deliverables from each Project Brief.
- Tracking the actual effort for approved effort and deliverables from each Project Brief.
- Validating that the effort entered into the Smartcore by the Project Manager/Coordinator matches the approved effort.
- Providing weekly reports on the actual effort against planned.
- Very good interpersonal skills
- The role would suit a recent finance graduate.
- Flexible, pro-active, can-do attitude
- Enjoys working to targets and detail
- Proficient with MS Office products, especially Excel