Digital Sales Manager - DACH market based in London
Digital Sales Manager required by hugely successful Mobile Tech Business. DACH market focus but German language skills not essential.
This is a unique opportunity for a high calibre advertising sales professional to develop their experience across european markets
- Have been recognised by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies in the World in 2016
- They are a Global Mobile Advertising platform who are leading the way in mobile user experience and engagement. .
- Through building and owning their own industry first platforms they are the largest independent Mobile Advertising Network and are true experts in their space.
- This company values autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-orientated thinking
- The team are young and dynamic with a culture that is all about rewarding excellence
As Sales Manager for the European Brand Advertising team, you will be based in London but will focus on the German market
- Will see you developing deep lasting relationships with key clients and agency contacts within the mobile/digital industry
- Will see you driving revenue across the German market and working towards meeting monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and monetisation target
- Will see you identify market changes and opportunities to build a healthy pipeline of opportunities
- Will see you positioning the company as a leading player in the industry through education sessions and thought leadership
- Will see you demonstrating exceptional sales execution and negotiation skills, with an excellent understanding of mobile and advertising industry trends
- Will have a solid background in Digital Media Advertising sales
- Will have contacts within media agencies and will understand how to build deep relationships with both agencies and clients
- Will have excellent communication skills and the ability to create compelling, persuasive presentations for clients
- Will have significant experience in consultative sales across the online / mobile advertising industry
- Will have strong troubleshooting and problem solving tools with a 'can do' attitude
- Will have a strong passion for Tech and want to contribute to one of the latest disrupting mobile technologies