NVQ 3 Nursery Nurse - Early Years
An exciting opportunity has become available for a qualified NVQ 3 Early Years Nursery Nurse to work alongide a a highly successful, and dedicated team within this exceptional Ofsted outstanding, modern purpose built nursery in Wimbledon. This is a large nursery with excellent promotional prospects and further training opportunities.
We are looking for someone with a passion for working within early years, who can provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children. Someone who is able to work as part of a team, and can contribute to the smooth running of a room.
*Fantastic Promotional prospects and further training opportunities*
The successful candidate must hold a minimum NVQ3/CACHE in Childcare and Education or equivalent childcare qualification
- Have a passion for working with children
- Possess a good understanding of the EYFS
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills,
- Have the ability to work as part of a professional team.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide the children with a safe, secure environment
- Responsible for completing assessments and writing reports alongside daily communications with parents
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the children's needs
If this sounds like the career move for you then apply today!