CNC Engineer - Aerospace Medical Defence
Tecomet is the market leading provider of manufacturing solutions for complex, high-precision products and services for the Medical Device and Aerospace & Defense markets. Tecomet operates sixteen (16) global manufacturing facilities in five countries around the world and employs over 2500 people.
They are looking for two Engineers for 12 month contracts to offer immediate relief for increasing workloads.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Create and prove out CNC part programs .
- Programming of 3+2 axis milling machines and Lathes with c+y axis.
- Fixture design and manufacture-
- Selection of appropriate cutting tools..
- Design gauging and inspection methods-control plans etc
- Identify ways of improving productivity.
- Record all activities in a timely manner on the job tracking system.
- Identify and support Continuous Improvement activates.
- Creation of method of manufacture.
- Ability to quote on aerospace products.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake any other duties thatmay reasonable be considered appropriate to your role/level.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- A sound engineering background in a machine shop enviroment
- Experienced of 3+2 axis milling and lathe c+y axis programming using
- Experience in fixture design and tooling selection.
- Competant in operating Heidenhain and fanuc machine tools.
- Knowledge of Lean techniques and implementation.
- Effective at planning, prioritising and organising tasks and activities
- Good communication skills and self motivated.
- Team player
- Problem solving ability
- Conscientious approach to work, with good attention to detail
- Excellent timekeeping - punctual and reliable.
Pro-Zo is supporting Tecomet in creating a talent pool for this position and their ongoing requirements. By applying for this position you agree to have your details passed to Tecomet for the purpose of current and future employment. You agree to regular communication for this purpose.
Any unsolcitied CV's via this advert or any other channel may be added to the talent pool with no financial liabiliy to other agencies or 3rd parties. The information maybe used for attracting direct applications to Tecomet.