Premium Brand Manager
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong knowledge of the spirits industry to join a long established and growing luxury spirits brand. Recognised in their sector, our client are looking for a Premium Brand Manager to manage and nurture existing business alongside prospecting and developing new business across England and Wales.
Established in the 1840's our client is a luxury spirits business, part of a global drinks company with an exciting brand portfolio.
As the Premium Brand Manager you will report in to the National Account Manager and become an integral part of a small yet successful and dynamic team. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring brand distribution is at a high level within your accounts across England and Wales. Your account base will consist of specialist retail stores which will range from independent to key clients within the off trade channel.
Working against sales targets, the Premium Brand Manager will have full P+L responsibility and will need to drive growth through achieving brand presence, visibility and holding various brand training and sample events in store.
As the role is home based and covering England and Wales, the Premium Brand Manager will need to spend 2-3 nights away a week.
Key skills and experience required:
The successful Premium Brand Manager will be driven and self-motivated with experience within the drinks industry.
- Experience and/or knowledge within the premium and luxury drinks market would be highly beneficial
- High energy individual
- Solid interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong commercial acumen in order to manage a P+L
- Account management and field sales experience
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Full, clean UK Driver's license
- Able to stay away 2-3 nights a week
- Up to £32,000 basic salary (dependant on experience)
- Company car
- Bonus (up to 30%)
- Product allowance