Corporate Finance Manager / Senior Corporate Finance Manager
Position: Corporate Finance Manager / Senior Corporate Finance Manager (M&A)
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000 (depending on experience) Plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
My client is a top 10 global practice with a local presence. Offering specialist skills in audit, tax and financial advisory services in over 60 different countries. Their clients include OMB's, international corporates, FTSE 100 groups, and public sector and private individuals.
Due to unprecedented growth, my client is seeking a Corporate Finance Manager / Senior Corporate Finance Manager (M&A) for their Birmingham office. This could be an opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager (M&A) who is looking for a move back into practice from industry, or the next challenge for a Finance Manager seeking a step up in practice.
The successful Corporate Finance Manager / Senior Corporate Finance Manager (M&A) will support the Partners in further developing the Corporate Finance service line through the delivery of a high quality service across a range of clients within the private sector focusing on sales, acquisitions and management buyouts.
Job Role - Corporate Finance Manager / Senior Corporate Finance Manager (M&A)
* Lead and negotiate deals.
* Research and prepare for new deal opportunities and pitches.
* Work closely with the Corporate finance partner and colleagues on business development including networking, originating leads and presentations at seminars and workshops.
* Preparing and reviewing transaction documentation - business plans, information memorandum and financial forecasts.
* Managing the research and approach to potential buyers / sellers for clients.
* Project managing transactions.
Person Specification - Corporate Finance Manager / Senior Corporate Finance Manager
* Qualified to ACA level or equivalent.
* Experience of running CF lead advisory assignments
* Strong level of commitment to business development
* Some level of contacts amongst intermediaries and or potential clients would be helpful but not essential.
* Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
* Desire to help grow and develop the department.
* Ability to develop new initiatives and methodologies.
* Ability to identify issues thought sound analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations.
* Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction throughout verbal and written communication.
* Ability to develop self and others.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.