EU Demand Planner
This highly successful and innovative London based consumer business are looking for an experienced Demand Planner to come in and shake things up a bit!
Traditionally, forecasting has been pretty data heavy within this business, with not much in the way of strategy and statistical forecasting. It's time for a change, and we are looking for someone who is comfortable in developing and delivering a three year vision for the international demand planning function.
You will need to work in a highly collaborative way, and work in line with the companies values which include being highly sustainably - focused.
This is a really cool opportunity to join a company who are ready to upskill their supply chain!
* Own the EU demand planning process
* Identify and implement continuous improvement ideas
* Collaborate closely with other stakeholders, and participate in the monthly S&OP process
* Develop a 3 year vision and targets for the international demand planning function
* Work closely with the sales teams in each region
* Supporting the NPD process ensuring products are brought to market with no impact to the forecast accuracy or service levels
* Ad-hoc projects including system implementation
What we are looking for:
* Degree educated or equivalent
* Demand planning experience within fmcg or pharma is essential for this role
* APICs beneficial but not essential
* Initiative to drive own ideas
* Excellent data analysis skills with the ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from complex data
* Advanced excel skills
* Absolutely top notch communication skills
* Confidence to build a demand plan from scratch and voice your own opinions
To work in this business you will need to be creative in the way you think, highly solutions focused, and confident in being yourself!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.