Regional HSEQ Advisor
HESQ Manager Require! - 61737
HESQ Experience working for large M&E or FM companies?
Have supervisory experience and want an opportunity to get into a globally known organisation?
I'm currently working with a globally known Construction and Facilities company who currently seek a HESQ Manager for their North West London office. The HESQ Manager role will be to report directly to a Contracts Manager, whilst taking responsibility of a small team of HESQ officers ensuring all relevant and recent changes to contract arrangements are complete to the highest standards.
Package: £45K + Company Car
HESQ Key Responsibilities:
- Reviewing all Health, Environmental and Quality (HESQ) related strategies, policies and procedures, risk assessments and safe working practices
- Inspire, motivate and advise company personnel, contractors and suppliers on HESQ matters.
- Provide support and guidance on HESQ matters throughout the business
- Ensure that an audit and mentoring regime is devised, implemented and effectively provides the focus for verification of HESQ policies, processes and procedures
- Conduct Internal Audits
- Monitoring, measurement and recording of HESQ objectives and KPI's
- Compile monthly HESQ reports to Managerial Staff
- GradIOSH Minimum (essential), CMIOSH (desirable).
- Nebosh National Diploma or equivalent (essential).
- Nebosh Construction Certificate (desirable)
- Nebosh Environmental Certificate or equivalent (essential).
- Relevant Quality qualification or experience (essential).
BSI Lead Auditor (ISO/OHSAS Series) (desirable)If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy